Solitaire Consulting was incorporated in Jersey in 2011, by Paul Every, and provides business improvement, change management & technology consultancy to private and public sector organisations. They help businesses through any type of change supporting clients with a range of services from ad-hoc one off interventions, through part-time support of a client managed project, to full-time provision of a consultant to deliver a complete programme as an interim manager / contractor.
They help their clients to:
- Minimize the inevitable drop in performance when implementing new systems, processes or structures
- Minimize the time to benefit realisation
- Maximum the benefits of change
Their latest service to enter the Channel Islands market is the provision of ‘non-executive virtual managers’; vPMO (virtual Project Management Office), vCOO (virtual Chief Operating Officer) and vCIO (virtual Chief Information Officer). These unique services provides part-time operational managers to fill gaps in your team as and when needed. One size doesn’t fit all, so this flexible approach is designed to meet the changing needs of your business.
They have experience of working and managing projects across over 10 jurisdictions:
Cayman Islands, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey, London, Mauritius, Bermuda, Luxembourg, Monaco, South Africa and Switzerland.
Recent projects include:
– Interim IT Manager for a law firm
– Technology integration project following merger of two trust and corporate services businesses
– Leading a business transformation programme for an international legal services firm
– Management of treasury outsourcing projects for offshore trust companies
– Systems and process review for a private wealth management company
– Document Management implementation for a law firm
– Management of a business improvement programme for an offshore fiduciary services business
– Workflow review & change recommendations for a specialist law firm
For more information on the solutions they offer please contact Kop today or check out their website.